- Brazil International Schools Forum & Workshop in São Paulo on March 9th & 10th 2022.
- Participation is free of charge for each approved principal, counsellor or school administrator;
- One night of complimentary Deluxe hotel accommodation at the Meliá Paulista will be provided to all participants on Wednesday March 9th 2022 - Participants from the same High School must share the room ;
- For more information, please visit
The applications deadline is on 11 February 2022.
First Participant Information
Second Participant Information
- BMI will provide one night of free deluxe hotel accommodation (including buffet breakfast) to all approved participants at the Melia Paulista in São Paulo on the night of March 9th 2022. This is the same location as the event and also where the cocktail reception will take place.
Check in on March 9th 2022
Check out on March 10th 2022
Should you require an additional person in your room, please email email@example.com for a quotation and credit card form.
Terms & Conditions
- By completing this form and submitting it in any format to BMI, you confirm you speak English – which is necessary for the seminars and meetings – and accept the event Terms & Conditions below. We will notify you within 48 hours if your application has been approved.
A credit card will be required by the hotel to allow check in for your free room on March 9th 2022. The card will not be charged unless you use an extra services from the hotel such as room service, laundry, extra nights, unauthorised additional person in your room, extra meals, drinks etc.